Wow, time has flown this year, the 2015 Autodesk products have been announced!
In regards to Navisworks, here’s my highlights of the new features for 2015…
- 2D Quantification Tools (Incorporating similar tools that were in QTO)
- 3D Quantification Improvements
- Property Mapping now available (similar functionality was in QTO)
- Autodesk Rendering Enhancements
- Navis get’s cloud rendering!
- ReCap/Point Cloud Improvements
- Navis has new ways to “convert” the point cloud, which will help with performance and being able to select portions of a point cloud.
- Redline Toolset now includes and Arrow tool (finally, no more manual arrows!)
This isn’t an all-encompassing list, just a few highlights. As I get more time to actually get into some of the new features, I’ll report back